For students, faculty, and staff who wish to seek counseling services off campus, the Counseling Center maintains a directory of mental health professionals in the Lehigh Valley.

We suggest that you call the Center to speak with a counselor about your particular needs.

The following services are not offered by the counseling center staff:

  • Court mandated therapy
  • Mental health evaluations for having comfort/emotional assistance animals in the residence halls
  • Psychological evaluations for learning disabilities
  • Intensive outpatient therapy (i.e., more than once per week)
  • Comprehensive threat assessments or forensic evaluations
  • Letters of support for having a car on campus