How does it work?
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low, or just need a place to talk, Togetherall offers a space to share how you are feeling with a global community managed by trained mental health professionals called “Wall Guides.” All members are anonymous, and your personal information is kept secure (Togetherall’s privacy statement). It’s a supportive and inclusive community where you can offer and receive support any time, any day.
How do I sign up?
Togetherall is FREE for all Lafayette students.
- Use your student email when you sign up.
- Enter your details and click “Sign Up.”
- Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity.
- You’ll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.
- Participants agree not to share any information that would reveal their identity to others in the community. This is for the safety of all members, and ensures the community remains supportive, open, and inclusive.
What if I am experiencing a mental health crisis?
Although there are trained clinicians who manage the community, monitor posts to ensure safety and inclusivity, and recommend resources that may be relevant to what a student is posting, it is important to know that Togetherall is not a crisis service nor is it a substitute for mental health counseling. However, many students do find the opportunity to connect with others who are experiencing similar concerns to be powerful and therapeutic.
Students who are seeking counseling services or experiencing a mental health crisis should contact the Counseling Center at 610.330.5005.
How can I help spread the word about Togetherall?
We all have a unique opportunity to spread the word about Togetherall! Consider highlighting the resource on your social media accounts, with your residents, mentees, clubs and/or organizations, on your course syllabus, and/or in your email signature: