How do I schedule an appointment?
Students seeking counseling support can schedule a consultation appointment with a counselor by calling 610-330-5005.
What are your hours and location?
We are located on the second floor of the Bailey Health Center Building, though the Counseling Center is a separate department from the Health Center.
Academic Semester Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:45 am-5:00 pm (closed 12-1 pm)
If you need to speak with a counselor when the Center is closed, call 610.330.5005 to be connected with the telephone crisis support service.
What kinds of services are available?
Services offered by the Counseling Center
What do I do in case of a mental health crisis?
In life-threatening emergencies such as when a student is threatening to harm themselves or someone else, call Public Safety at (610) 330-4444.
In non-life threatening situations, please call (610) 330-5005 to speak with a crisis counselor. When the Center is closed you will automatically be connected to our crisis support service.
Additional crisis support resources include:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: 741-741 (text HOME to connect for crisis support; text STEVE for people of color crisis support)
- The Trevor Lifeline: (866) 488-7386 (crisis support for LGBTQ youth)
- Domestic Violence Services (877) 438-4957
- Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley (610) 437-6611
- Emergency Room at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg (610) 402-8000
2545 Schoenersville Rd.
Bethlehem, PA 18017