Resources To Help You Understand Yourself
- Rate your life satisfaction: Take online assessments about happiness, positive emotions, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Learn more about your personality: Take an online personality inventory based on the Five Factor Model of Personality.
- What makes us happy and unhappy? Watch this video lecture by Harvard Psychologist Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, for some answers.
- Listen to Dr. Martin Seligman talk about the positive psychology movement and how it can contribute to optimal functioning.
- O*NET OnLine: Check out this interactive application for exploring possible occupations.
- Listen to Susan Cain talk about The Power of Introverts.
Bailey Health Center, Second Floor
Monday–Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phone (610) 330-5005
Fax (610) 330-5728
The Counseling Center is closed between July 1, 2014 and August 11, 2014. Limited consultation and brief counseling services are available during June, and students who wish to receive ongoing counseling during the summer months will be given referrals to community providers. In the case of a psychological emergency please contact Public Safety 610-330-4444.
ULifeline (http://www.ulifeline.org/lafayette/) provides online mental health resources. Psychology Today therapist finder http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof search.php) enables you to search for local mental health professionals.