Resources To Help You Understand Yourself
- Rate your life satisfaction: Take online assessments about happiness, positive emotions, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Learn more about your personality: Take an online personality inventory based on the Five Factor Model of Personality.
- What makes us happy and unhappy? Watch this video lecture by Harvard Psychologist Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, for some answers.
- Listen to Dr. Martin Seligman talk about the positive psychology movement and how it can contribute to optimal functioning.
- O*NET OnLine: Check out this interactive application for exploring possible occupations.
- Listen to Susan Cain talk about The Power of Introverts.
Bailey Health Center, Second Floor
Monday–Friday: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Closed for lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone (610) 330-5005
Fax (610) 330-5728
May 26-June 26, 2015
Closed for lunch 12:00pm-1:00pm
The Center will be closed from June 27-August 10. If you are having a mental health emergency, please call Public Safety at 610.330.4444. Please do not email counselors if you require immediate assistance between June 27 and August 10, 2015.
Information about private practitioners in the Lehigh Valley can be found at Psychology Today's website: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com