Resources To Help You Understand Yourself
- Rate your life satisfaction: Take online assessments about happiness, positive emotions, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Learn more about your personality: Take an online personality inventory based on the Five Factor Model of Personality.
- What makes us happy and unhappy? Watch this video lecture by Harvard Psychologist Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, for some answers.
- Listen to Dr. Martin Seligman talk about the positive psychology movement and how it can contribute to optimal functioning.
- O*NET OnLine: Check out this interactive application for exploring possible occupations.
- Listen to Susan Cain talk about The Power of Introverts.
The Counseling Center offers a limited number of appointments for consultation during the month of June. To make an appointment, please call: (610) 330-5005.
Summer 2016 Hours:
Tuesday, May 31 until Thursday, June 30.
Closed in July
8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
The Psychology Today therapist finder (http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php) can be used to search for local mental health professionals.
ULifeline (http://www.ulifeline.org/lafayette/) is an online mental health resource.
In the case of a psychological emergency where there is the possibility that a student's health or safety is at risk, please contact Public Safety at 610.330.4444 for assistance.