Resources To Help You Understand Yourself
- Rate your life satisfaction: Take online assessments about happiness, positive emotions, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Learn more about your personality: Take an online personality inventory based on the Five Factor Model of Personality.
- What makes us happy and unhappy? Watch this video lecture by Harvard Psychologist Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, for some answers.
- Listen to Dr. Martin Seligman talk about the positive psychology movement and how it can contribute to optimal functioning.
- O*NET OnLine: Check out this interactive application for exploring possible occupations.
- Listen to Susan Cain talk about The Power of Introverts.
607 High Street
2nd Floor Bailey Health Center
Easton, PA 18042
Monday-Friday: 8:45am-5pm; closed from noon-1pm
To make an appointment, please call 610.330.5005 or stop by the second floor of the Bailey Health Center on the corner of McCartney and High Streets.
In the case of a psychological emergency where there is the possibility that a student's health or safety is at risk, please call 610.330.4444 where you will be connected with the on-call staff member.