Resources To Help You Understand Yourself
- Rate your life satisfaction: Take online assessments about happiness, positive emotions, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Learn more about your personality: Take an online personality inventory based on the Five Factor Model of Personality.
- What makes us happy and unhappy? Watch this video lecture by Harvard Psychologist Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, for some answers.
- Listen to Dr. Martin Seligman talk about the positive psychology movement and how it can contribute to optimal functioning.
- O*NET OnLine: Check out this interactive application for exploring possible occupations.
- Listen to Susan Cain talk about The Power of Introverts.
Bailey Health Center, Second Floor
Monday–Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phone (610) 330-5005
Fax (610) 330-5728
**In case of an emergency, please contact the
Office of Public Safety at 610-330-4444.